.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Free Narrative Essays - Attitude Is Everything :: Example Personal Narratives

Attitude Is Everything       Jerry was the kind of guy you love to hate. He was invariably in a good mood and always had something validating to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, If I were any better, I would be twins   He was a unique manager because he had some(prenominal) waiters who had followed him around from restaurant to restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude. He was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a unsound daylight, Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the confirming lieu of the situation.   Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, I dont get it You buttockst be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it? Jerry replied, Each morning I wake up and say to myself, Jerry, you have two choices today. You can favor to be in a good mood or you can train to be in a bad mood. I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to conduct from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to demand their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.   Yeah, right, its not that easy, I protested. Yes it is, Jerry said. Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, each situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people volition affect your mood. You choose to be in a good or bad mood. The bottom line Its your choice how you live life. I reflected on what Jerry said.   Soon thereafter, I left the restaurant industry to start my get business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it. several(prenominal) years later, I heard that Jerry did something you are never supposed to do in the

No comments:

Post a Comment